Saturday, May 15, 2010

Music

I have been thinking...

A lot of 80's/Disco music is grasping my attention, and it's great for dancing! I must also incorporate some DISCO POLO! Hehe.

I would like a live band, at least at some point, doesn't have to be all the time, and then I was thinking...do we really need a DJ? We can hook up a computer, turn on Media Player/ Winamp and put it on RANDOM! Haha! Would save us a few bucks, and I think it would have the same effect.

With this in place, we could have someone...perhaps my brother, near by so that if someone would want to make a toast, or if something needed to be announced he could fade into an ambient background music.

The last wedding I was at, they had the chicken dance! This will be a must have.

Love Me Tender - Elvis Prestley

This song randomly came to mind today - Perfect for all the Elvis fans that will be at the wedding.

Searched Top Wedding Songs, picked a random list...lol.

Rank Song Title Recording Artist
1. THIS I PROMISE YOU 'N SYNC
2. AMAZED Lonestar
3. (EVERYTHING I DO) I DO IT FOR YOU Bryan Adams
4. I DO (CHERISH YOU) 98 Degrees
5. I COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE Edwin McCain
6. ALL MY LIFE K-Ci & JoJo
7. BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME Celine Dion
8. HERE AND NOW Luther Vandross
9. KEEPER OF THE STARS Tracy Byrd
10. BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES Joshua Kadison

No comments:

Post a Comment